Tuesday 24 June 2014

Palm springs.













Soo sorry I haven't blogged in so long :( sad times. I have been super busy with work and then I was poorly and blah blah, hello!
I am back, I am absolutely loving palm tree prints at the moment. This little cami top I am wearing is a whooping £4 and one of my new favourites.
Perfect for tucking into a pair of high waisted skinny joni jeans. I haven't worn my fedora hat for a while so I thought I would welcome him back into my life <3
I was feeling super casual today, so I opted for the over sized blazer (which is a size 14 to make it nice and oversized like a duster jacket) and chelsea boots. 
Please excuse my scraggy hair, dry shampoo was my best friend today, after bossing a carboot at like 6 in the morning... Zzzz.

Fedora hat: Primark.
Top: Primark.
Blazer: Primark.
Jeans: Topshop.
Boots: River Island.

Happy Tuesday, 
Love
Trendofdays
x

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

A pipdig Blogger Template