Monday 18 November 2013

Unexpected layering.

I recently did another photo shoot with the lovely We Could Forever. I Love the surprise I get when I arrive and I have no idea what I'm wearing. I always absolutely Love the outfits that I end up wearing and have to stop myself snapping them all up for my wardrobe collection.
 This AW13 I am really into layering, as are this lovely ASOS Boutique.  Not just layering your everyday dress and cardigan, but much more creative. It's all about layering your most unexpected patterns and textures, to create a one off individual look. The best part of this is, when your buying vintage clothing it's usually one off pieces...



Excuse my horrendous roots (the sunshine makes them look worse than they are, urgently dialled my hairdresser after seeing this hehe)
How cute does tartan/plaid and lace look in this outfit styled by the lovely Jodie.
We are both a sucker for a clash of patterns and both fell in Love with this little combo.
Dare to mix up your wardrobe this Autumn/Winter.
Mwah
x
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo.
Necklace: Stylists own.
Shoes: OFFICE Shoes.




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. was looking through your posts and LOVE your outfits! very bold and unique, what an inspiration! following x

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template